Question

Sgmoore1125

How do I raise my credit score since I have everything paid off now.
I have no more credit cards, paid off the house, no car payment. I have some late payments but everything is paid off.

Not having any accounts open will NOT help your situation. Do some reading and you will find that you need open accounts in order to build and maintain good credit. Paying off and closing accounts will actually bring harm to your credit. Read about this and read about how to eliminate negative information on your reports, do some reading on "pay for delete agreements" if you have collection accounts that you might be able to pay off if in fact that would be the right move for you. Sometimes it may be best for you to just let them age off. It all depends on their age.

How to raise your score is covered in the articles here since teaching about credit is the purpose of Credit Karma.