Question

LadyRider13

How do I raise my credit score 100 points in 6-8 months?

Most Helpful Response

Nobody can guarantee an increase of 100 points in 6 months or even 10 points in 6 months.  However, visit www.credit.about.com and start reading about Credit/Debit and how to improve your credit.  Lots of different ways and it also depends on what shape you are in now.  Basics are; alwasy pay your bills on time; don't shop around for new credit; keep your utilization below 30%; and more.  If  you are interested in using a credit repair organization, I recommend ReCredia at 214-306-4542.  Best of luck!

or even 75 points. Just got a secured card and my auto loan will start reporting soon, which I have made on time payments.