Question

danth720

How do I raise my auto loan score?
I have never got an auto loan. However, I am trying to get my first one but I continue to get denied. My credit score is 696 and my auto loan score is 714. I am just wondering how I can raise that auto loan score.

The auto score shown on this site is not for loans but is an insurance score.  Please read the articles on this site so you can better your knowledge of credit, since teaching people about credit is the primary purpose of this site.

danth720

I know. I didn't ask about an auto insurance score. I am requesting how to raise my score for an auto loan. Diverting my original question just because I didn't know the auto score is actually for auto insurance isn't helpful at all. I read the articles and couldn't find a helpful piece on this. That is why I asked this question. Thanks anyways though.