Question

Bengi27

How do I put information on my Bankruptcy to show I am responsible to employers?
I have repeatedly filled out applications for a job. I feel because of my Bankruptcy this is affecting me getting a job. How can I put a clause stating the reason for the Bankruptcy so employers know I am a great person to employ?

You can't.  Bureaus don't care about why someone filed BK, or why they missed a payment, or anything like that.  It's all numbers.  Sorry about it, but that is what happens when you file bankruptcy.  Your life is a mess for 7-10 years afterwards.