Question

flintstone62

how do I protest why I now got a slim credit report and score . Need help with correcting this probl
what to do to get all three credit score by the quickest way

There is no way to protest. 

Lots of information here at CK to learn how to build your Credit Score,  start reading. 

As for "get all three credit score"  Which 3 are you looking for?   There are 3 different Credit bureaus with each having over 30 different Credit Score models,  Spin the wheel , pick what you want. 

You have been a member since April 2012.  I signed up here in Sept. 2012 and now have an excellent credit score because I took the time to read the information on this site and make the needed changes........and I'm a retiree!!  Read and learn so you can find the answer to your question.