How do I proceed to next step in building credit
I have a student loan of almost 2800.00, I just opened 2 installment loans (1) $900.00(2) $ 874
and I have a collections coming off my record as of 8/29/2014 of almost 4600.00. My question is how long do I keep making required payments in order for them to see payment history and then I want to pay it off before my 19 months on the 1 loan and 9 months on the other. I want to buy a house this time next year my Ck score is 514, my Experian score is 607 down 2 pts since I opened up installment loan. Is there any advise I can get to raise my scores and also I've been turned down for bad credit cards I want to get a credit card without placing deposit. Please I need help. thank you