Question

socalcj

How do I print my credit report from this site?

Most Helpful Response

You can't!

The purpose of Credit Karma is to teach people how credit works and show how they can improve their credit score.  The information on this site is a "what if" partial estimate of your current credit standing and it is used when you practice credit strategies using the financial tools on this site. 

To get all three credit reports you have to go to annualcreditreport.com and request them.  And you should check your credit reports once a year to make sure all information is correct.  You will find a wealth of information when you read the articles on this site.  I know I did and I was trained in accounting!!!