Question

Ajernejcic

How do I pay off my debt?
I opened a credit card several years ago and after a little while I stopped making payments. How do I find out how much I owe?

It is best to not start poking and prodding until you know what you are doing. Read all that you can about credit. Understand that contacting collection companies and credit card companies of old deliquent accounts can be a HUGE MISTAKE. Do some reading first. Understand that you do not want to contact anyone on this account to enter a payment agreement, that would be a huge mistake.