Question

indnangl

how do I pay off a credit card with a high interest rate ie:First Premier
How do I get this bill paid off? The interest rates are out of this world and I don't even use the card anymore (7months). My bill only goes down $20.00 a month, but then with fees and interest I still owe $630.00 every month!
Please, any advice how to get rid of this card?

Pay More.

It sounds to me like you are only making the minimum payments or close to them.  Good luck paying that off.

Pay it off in 4 months.

$630 balance / 3 months = $210

Pay $210 each month for the next 3 months.  On month 4, you'll have a small balance to pay which would represent unpaid interest.  Pay that and you'll have a $0 balance come this summer.

Once it's paid off, do not close that account.  That will lower your score.  Instead, stick the card in a drawer someplace and never use it again.