Question

xoxocourt

How do I pay off 10,000 in credit card debt?
I have 10000 in debt on one card, ive reached my limit. I want to pay this off ASAP or a little, but i cant seem to get my payments to make the debt go lower. The debt is the only factor ruining my credit score. Would taking out a $5000 personal loan and applying it to the credit card help???

A loan may help but only if you don't incur more credit card debt.  In a nutshell you just have to make suffiicent payments to reduce the balance.  If you're paying the minimum then it will take forever.

Sell some things, take a second job, do whatever you have to in order to get it paid off or at least paid down a lot as quickly as you can.

Not sure how robbing Peter to pay Paul would help you since your total debt would still be $10000, unless the personal loan is at a lower interest rate.