Question

prettycindy09

how do I pay a non-credit card related debt in full
I only owe $380 to abq health partners.... from over 4 years ago. I want to pay in full. Does anyone know of any links?

I would use a search engine such as Google to try to find some info on the company. Some contact info for them may also be shown on the reports that you pull directly from the credit bureaus. What you should do before you pay them is to negotiate a "pay for delete agreement" Do some research on pay for delete as the information will be of extreme value to you. Pay for delete is when you get them to agree to delete the account from your reports in exchange for you paying it.