Question

lbm52

How do I merge my two credit histories under 2 different first names.
I have two different credit histories (under the same social security number). One is with my legal first name, the other is with all the cards I had before 9/11, when those accounts could be opened using my nickname. The last card I opened had to be in my legal name on my driver's license and that then ended up showing on a totally different credit report; which doesn't show my other active cards that I have had for many years. When I run a check under my nickname the newer card using my legal name doesn't show up either. I don't know how to get these all merged so that all my active credit card accounts show up on the same credit report. I only have one social security number and it is the same for all the cards.