Question

LeftWithNoDefense

How do I lower my score?
How do I make my score go lower? I getting 50-60 phone calls a day from debt consolidation companies?

You DON'T want to do that!!!

Please read the articles on this site because you need to better understand how credit works and why a higher credit score is the goal to seek.  With a higher score, you get lower interest rates and better opportunities to purchase major items without having to have "cash in hand." The  purpose of Credit Karma is to teach people about credit so their life can be easier. 

As for those consolidation calls, just don't answer any calls from anyone you do not know.  Many of us have caller ID just for that purpose.  You can also get on the "Do Not Call" list and that helps some.