Question

carolnkids

how do i logout of credit karma
Logout off of credit karma when I'm done using it

Logout

How do I logout

LOGOUT by choice!!!

This is reduculous!!! ... Credit Karma continuously Logs me OUT, when I Don't want to be logged out, & then, when I'm done on the site, I can Not figure out how to LOGOUT by choice!!! (& I've been using computers for over 20 years, not new at this stuff). I Googled & it says to "Hover over your screen name in the top right corner" ... although there is NO such thing, .... my 'screen name'' is Not shown in the top right corner, nor anywhere else that I an see. It's soo annoying! Especially NOW, with the Equifax Hacking +++ a real PAIN trying to Correct Multiple Credit Reporting ERRORS. WOW, ... these companies should be shut down!!! How they can post sooo many Errors, for YEARS, & YEARS, is beyond me!!!

No need.

Sometimes I get interrupted while on this site and I've been typing a response when the phone rang. When that happens, I have to log on again. If I leave the computer while still on this site, I'll still have to log in again, even if I didn't back out.  This site has an automatic "time out" feature.

When you leave this site, you're automatically logged off.  So there is nothing to worry about.

Dayi73

I have completly closed the browser and searched for credit karma so my husband can logg in and it pops up my report as if I never logged out! Definetly not good

nope

Ive logged in and left site only to go to where i was, showing my info! Not good!