Question

TaylorP61

How Do I list Remarks on a Collection Account
If I have disputed a Collection and the Bureaus say Its Trivial, and they will not further Investigte and I know the Debt is Not mine, How do I get it off My report or Note to the Report myself, I never authorized this Activity

You can file a personal statement

write a letter to the Credit Bureaus with a personal statement. That will give you a chance to explain yourself while you work to get this off your report.  Of course I would not suggest appling for credit in the near future, while this is still on your report.  Never apply for credit if you are not fairly sure you would be approved.

If, indeed, you know the account is not yours, Write a "Validation Letter"  Google it for a template and more info on how they work.  A validation letter is directive to the lender requiring them to provide proof that you owe the debt. This can require them to provide original documents showing your signature when opening the account and proof that they have the legal right ot collect it.

No account is to "Trivial" to investigate. Be sure to put EVERYTHING in writing, Mail EVERYTHING Registered mail, Return Reciept Requested.  Talking to them on the phone is a waste of time because it does not have the legal weight that written communications do.

Good Luck