Question

StillSpending

How do I list my accounts on Experian but not on CreditKarma?
How do I add banking accounts to my credit report?

I just don't like the ides of giving Credit Karma (or anyone) my banking username and pass. I'm sure it's safe, but I just can't do it. I sure hope that routing numbers will suffice for the credit report guys.

How do I add my banking information to my reports?
They don't have it wrong, they just don't have it.

Thanks - SS007 -

Most Helpful Response

Credit Karma only allows you to "connect" your accounts as a common place for you to check everything instead of login separately. It's like forwarding your emails to another email address if you know what it is. Doing that does not affect your report in any way. The only way to "add" an account to a report, or precisely, to have an account reported by a credit bureau, is to tell your bank (or credit grantor in general) to report the account to that bureau. Some bank does not report to all 3 credit bureaus, that's why you may see an account in one report but not in the other. Hope this helps.