Question

mikedtennessee

how do i know what bankrupcy is right for me

Most bankruptcy attorneys have free initial consultations. Find one in your area and get your free consultation. That’s how you know.

I'd suggest you contact a bankrupcy attourney.

Bad credit repair

I was thinking of applying for a bankruptcy form because i have no other options, I’m on a fixed income and cannot afford new things like auto loan, mortgage loan. My insurance premiums increased and the interest rate has hindered me from getting some benefits and securing a job I wish. I came across a comment of a man on a blog giving kudos to EXCELLENT REPAIRS for job well done in clearing off his debts and fixing his bad credit report. I took a risk by hiring him to fix my credit. I’m happy to tell you that my credit was fixed within 78 - 96 hours by this exceptional credit expert. I was impressed by his work and that’s the reason I’m recommending him as well. You can reach him at yatesnovakovic @ g m a i l . c o m