Question

StillMeEllen

How do I know if something is good or bad?
I wish I could include photo of my pages it's a circle with it cut in half one side is a credit card the other is student loans. They are at 0. (But through program from total disability) is that good or bad? Is there a way to copy a photo here?

It sounds like a graph to show what kind of debt that you have, but I am not sure and it doesn't matter anyway. What does matter is what is on your actual credit reports from Transunion, Equifax and Experian. Take the time to read everything that you can about credit so you know what is good and what is bad for credit. For any specific questions along the way, feel free to ask.