Question

Prissy2014

How do I know if my credit card services are good in my bank?
I bank with Wells Fargo. However, for the third time my credit card with them has been used while I still physically still have the card with me. The past two times this has occurred they called me to notify me. This occasion they did not do so but I called to report the fraud made on my card. The amounts on the card that were not mine were fixed however should I change banks because of this?
Not too sure what to do.
Thank you in advanced for your help!

Your card can be compromised by people carrying card readers, while your card is with you. I would recommend keeping your credit cards in an RFID wallet.  Your card number can also be compromised online if you don't shop safely.

While I don't have accounts at Wells Fargo, all of my credit card lenders and banks I deal with offer online alerts. Go online and check your credit card area. There should be a listing of alerts which can be set up to notify you via email and/or text messaging.