Question

Nicko2012

How do I know if I actually got approved for a car loan at the dealership?
I was told at the dealership that I was approved thru Chrysler Capital but I am worried that it may not be true even though I left there with the new car

The paperwork you received along with your new car should clearly state who it's financed through. If it's NOT Chrysler Capital, you should've noticed that before you signed off on it. Look at your paperwork and see what it says. You can also contact Chrysler Capital and ask them directly.