Question

happyasiwannabe27

how do i improve my credit score
my credit score is 625, i have 19 hard inquires and my utilization is at 65%. i am on disability and only make a certain amount every month. how do i begin to raise my credit score?

Most Helpful Response

to raise your credit score will take time,  it does not happen over night.

19 hard inquires is high,  do not apply for any new credit cards or loans.   If you can pull one of your free credit reports from www.annualcreditreport.com to see how old the hard inquires are.  they will roll off the credit report after 24 months.

start paying down your CC's to get a Lower Utilization that will help.  I had to put my CC's away and not use them for  8 months and paid with Cash for that period of time.

and as always ontime payments.  Call the CC's  company to see if you can skip a payment without penalty.   Talk to them see if they will work with you.

hope that helps.