Question

Posted in Banking

valj48

How do I have a loan from BOA removed from my credit report that was involved in a criminal case?
A loan was taken out in my name by a investment company that turned out to be a scam. The crooks were prosecuted and jailed, but BOA refuses to remove the loan from my credit report and it is effecting my credit really bad. I don't know where to go or how to fight BOA to have removed. Can anyone help?

Contact the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and the Better Bussiness Bureau, you can file complaints on both of their websites. Have all of your documentation ready, as well as any phone call logs, police reports, court documents, etc.