Question

Jsper

How do I have a Creit CARD REPORT WHEN i NEVER HAD A CARD
I am a disable person and senior never having a credit card before

hering from people about credit card I never had I don`t know how to respone to them never meanes never to me.sometimes they are rude I don`t like rude people,when they call me, and will not answer them, I am to old to be bothered.and to sick..

No different than any other person without credit, starting with secured credit card(s), secured loan, or being on someone else credit card as authorized user.

JohnnyRain127

Yeah  I read the post wrong...However, simply disputing it won't necessarily solve the problem. You might have ID Theft issue, you need get to the root of the issue, need to contact the original issuer, have them start an investigation, possibly file a police report, get a affidavit from FTC, with the last two? You can request Credit Bureaus to freeze/unfreeze your credit report without cost, so no new credit can be issued. 

-

Sure dispute might (which is iffy at best) get it removed but the debt/account is still yours, as it was opened with your informations, there is no way to distinguish in the automated system between you open it or someone else open it with your informations, if there were? That account wouldn't be opened in the first place and it certainly won't appear on your credit reports now.

If you see accounts on your credit reports that are not yours then you need to dispute the accounts with the credit bureau(s) listing them. Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites with instructions on how to do this.