how do I have a credit score of 2 , but have been making payments for 4 months?
So when I checked My credit score on this website it shows I have a 600 note I have never had bad credit just been building it, I recently went to get an auto loan and they told me I had a score of 0, so I called transunion to see why it wasmy showing up on equifax and experian the lady told me I have a credit score of 2, I have been making payments on a $550 loan I pay every Thursday of every week for the past 4 months and is now almost paid off. How do I have a score of 002?? Any help would be great thank you.