Question

catfever1966

How do I have a Bankruptcy on my credit report when I have never filed for Bankruptcy my whole life.

Then you must file a dispute with the credit bureau(s) showing this and do so quickly.

Dbright87@ymail.com

Thanks so much bc that is not allowing me to get an "ok" to buy a house.

was very concerned I thought I was being belittled bc I'm disabled 

Incorrect information.

I had several errors on my credit reports, wrong address, wrong social security number! and one had me as dead. I emailed the errors to the sites and they were corrected in a short time. It turned out that one lender keyed in deceased instead of retired.,