Question

WaltH416

How do I have 2 unpaid tickets on my record?
I paid both tickets before they were due... If I didn't I would have went to jail.. How is this on my record

It sounds to me a glitch has occurred somewhere along the way. I advise digging up your proof of payment and using copies to dispute the account with the credit bureaus reporting these. If you cannot find proof of payment, contact the place that you paid the tickets to see if they still have record of your payments, I would put effort into correcting this as it is important. Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites with instructions on how to dispute incorrect information on your credit reports. You may also want do some reading on the FDCPA (fair debt collection practices act) if these are with a debt collector and contact and FDCPA law firm for help if you feel that the law has been violated.

They remain part of your credit history for 7 years, then drop off.

Traffic tickets are NOT part of a credit report, unless unpaid, the OP said that they were paid.