Question

xxpoohbear11xx

How do I got about paying the debits causing my score to be so low?
I'm trying to figure out how to bring my score up! I know that I need to make payments on time every month but I haven't started that yet! I honestly don't know how to go about making a payment towards the debit! Do I need to contact the people and set up a payment plan or can I just go through it another way? Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question!

Most Helpful Response

If you only have debit cards, you don't have to pay anything because you don't owe money. For credit cards, you are allowed to spend in advance within your credit limit and repay the amount spent later. Paying on time a credit card or any kind of loan therefore increases your credit.