Question

burnam09

How do I go about disputing a college tuition amount that's in collections?
So my FAFSA loan never went into my student account, and it's still pending so I was charged for a full semester of tuition. The thing is I was academically withdrawn from classes 1 month after enrollment. The school has an early withdrawal policy that should have prorated my tuition.

It's a huge collection on my credit score and I have no idea what to do. Any words of wisdom?

Have you tried contacting your loan servicer?  Also, write letters to all three bureaus and explain you never received the funds and the account should be deleted.