Question

JazzM9912

how do i go about addressing my bills that are in collections and getting it off my credit score?
i am very new to everything about credit scores and how it works, i have no credit cards nor have i ever had one i recently moved into my own apartment. about 6 months ago i checked my credit score and they said i have no credit,but i recently saw my credit score and its terrible. apparently i have some unpaid medical bills from when i just turned 18 and i was back and forth out of the hospital. (that was about 4 years ago) i need some insight on the best way to pay the books off or getting financial help for this issue. cause honestly i can't pay it all since i have a1 year old and 1 on the way.