Question

momomaddness10

How do I get transunion to report loan that they have been neglecting to report for over a year?
I have a revolving line of credit that is reporting to equifax and experian but not transunion. I can't file a dispute with something that isn't on my credit report. When I call the 1-800 number, it just goes in circles through an automated loop.

Is loan on Transunion?

Some companies report their credit accounts to Transunion, some to Equifax and some to Experian.  Others report to any combination of the three.  It is not Transunion's fault that the loan originator does not report to them.  Businesses have a free choice of whom they wish to deal with on credit rep

You mentioned a dispute.  If the revolving line oif credit being reporited to Experian and Equifax is not yours, then it should be disputed with the credit reporting companies that ARE reporting it.  You don't file a dispute with all three if the account is not listed by all three.