Question

JohnAmos1000

How do I get to the next level?
I've cleaned up my credit as much as I believe I can, yet I am only a 735. I would like to know if there is anything more I can do to reach that 750 mark?

Patience, keep reported utilization under %10, keep making good payments, and again be patienct. You could check with any credit card companies you have cards with...see if you quality for any soft pull cli's...that will help utilization.

I paid my balaces down to 2% utilization and mt credit score droped 22 points with the advantage scoe model, with the fico score it went up 12 points. The site is great for monitoring your report, but check with banks to see what your score is because vantage score and Fico scores differ. I know capital one uses vantage score which works with credit karma scores. Good Luck