Question

Lgouveia

How do I get to have my credit limit reported? I have $50,000. in credit limit not reported!
0 balance on a 23,000 limit Visa card and 2200 balance on a 25,000 limit Amex.

Most Helpful Response

Did you give it time?

If you just recently acquired the cards (in the last 1 to 2 months) then you have a little waiting to do before they jump on putting your cards on your credit report. My amex hilton took 3 months before it hit my report, and my chase visa took 2. After that they reported pretty frequently. If it's been longer than that, give them a call and just ask why they haven't been reporting to any credit agencies, they usually will be happy to answer. Make sure to check a 3 bureau credit report because my issuers sometimes have "trouble" reporting to transunion (the bureau credit karma uses)