Question

roberthawkins2951

how do I get things removed from report that shouldnt be there. go to additional details I explain.
the 2 open delinquent accounts on my report are paid medical bills. Ive got copies of the cleared checks where hignbottom&higinbottom paid them. how can I get them removed from my credit report

They're part of your history

Even though the bills were paid, they are part of your credit history and, as required by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (a federal regulation) they must remain on your credit report for 7 years.  Then they will drop off.  Make regular, sufficient payments of all accounts you have now and those will cast nice shadows to take the sting out of the negative remarks from the medical bills.  And those medical bills may even be ignored by some creditors, due to the fact that numerous people have that problem.  There is no way they can be removed before the 7 year mark.

Call Me...

I am a paralegal with Lexington Law. We have been doing Credit Report Repair for over 21 years and helped over 1/2 a Million people! WE are the Trusted Leaders in Credit Report Repair. I have worked here for 5 years.

If you want GOOD credit and a GOOD credit score, Call me at:

1-(855) 255-3410

Extension 61031

Ask for Amy Stevens

I am a real person, that is my real photo and I would love to talk with you about fixing your credit.  Visit www.lexingtonlaw.com to get information about the service and the fees.

Talk to you soon,

Amy