Credit Advice

Have a question? Have advice to share? The combined knowledge and experience of everyone in the Credit Karma community can help you. Enter your question or help others below to get started!


Posted in Credit Report
Profile Image

Question By

0 Contributions
0 People Helped
How do I get the following errors taken off my credit report?
I have several errors on my credit report. One is a court judgement which has been paid off for YEARS, HSBC Credit Card has been paid off for YEARS and Capital One Credit Card has been paid off for YEARS. Also, my credit report shows 2 loans with US Bank. I have never used US Bank for ANYTHING. How do I get these errors taken care of and taken off of my credit report?

Your Credit Scores Should Be Free. And Now They Are.

View your scores and reports anytime.


Reply to this Question

Write your response:
Enter Your Comments

The Credit Advice pages of the Site may contain messages submitted by users over whom Credit Karma has no control. Credit Karma cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any such messages. Some users may post messages that are misleading, untrue or offensive. You must bear all risk associated with your use of the Credit Advice pages and should not rely on messages in making (or refraining from making) any specific financial or other decisions.