Question

slc22lsu

How do I get student loans to take off bad credit?
I paid on Student Loan and it is fully paid off. Loan shows to late payments. I have sent in a dispute and nothing has changed. It affects my credit x 4 because of how the loan is broken down. I want this off my credit because I do not recall making late payments randomly in the middle of the loan.

****Two late payments

part of your history

It's part of your credit history,  late payments and derogitory remarks don't just go away because you want them to.

As time goes by they will have less effect but you'll have to live with it until they fall off your report after 7 years.

Late payments only count against your score if they were within the last 2 years.  If these are older, then don't sweat it, it is not affecting your score.