Question

Homeownerby2020

how do I get something removed from my transuniun that's already been removed from my equifax ?
I had a rent account wrongfully put in collections it didn't come up on credit karma until almost 3 years later when I realized it was on my credit report I got it removed through credit repair along with some late credit card payments from previous credit cards. These negative things are no longer on my equifax report but is still on my transuniun and I cannot wait 7 years for it to come off. Should I go through credit repair to challenge the bureau again ? What can I do to get this of my transuniun report???