Question

rdleonhard

How do i get rid of Hard Credit Inquiries
I currently have 8 hard inquiries o er the past year or two. I know that having as little hard inquiries as possible makes your score go up. My current score is 738. I would like to get closer to 800. Two things I need to do is let my average age of credit get older and get rid of hard inquiries. Anyone know how to do that?

Most Helpful Response

Hard Credit Inquiries

Dispute them!  If there are many that occure on the same day, they'll be easy to drop off.  A perfect example is financing for a car.  You agreed to 1 credit pull from the dealer, not 6!  Dispute them, and they should drop off.

However, they aren't going to raise your score more than about 15 pts, if that.

disputing hard credit inquiries

Thanks for your response. Do you know how I can dispute those hard inquiries?