Question

tbatts0204

How do I get rid of all the Inquriese on my credit report?

Most Helpful Response

The three links below will get you started. You need to file a dispute claiming that either the inquiries were not made by you, or that they were due to shopping for a auto/home loan (something like that). Luckilyd for you the bureau are taking these disputes via online as opposed to mail-in only just a short few years ago.

http://www.experian.com/disputes/main.html

http://www.transunion.com/personal-credit/credit-disputes/credit-disputes.page

https://www.ai.equifax.com/CreditInvestigation/

Rogue415

Unfortunately, some of them (like Experian) require you to purchase a copy of your credit report first before you can dispute. Filing by mail requires a lot of info, copies of stuff, and it's not very secure either. Maybe calling & speaking with someone would help or work?

are credit inquiries cumulative?

From 2011 to 2014, my number of inquiries went from 2 to 13. Are these inquiries cumulative? As in, does this number 13 reflect every inquiry since 2011 until now? I know I haven't applied for 13 loans since January of this year. I have applied for cards over the past few years to rebuild my credit-and had no idea it affected my credit score until I joined this site. Will these inquiuries drop off two years to the date they were made? Thanks!

misaleigh

Yes! If you go to your credit report card on here and go to the hard inquiries tab, it should tell you the estimated date of automatic removal.

As far as them seeming to multiply, they don't start over each year. So everything that you have entered your ssn into (credit card apps, loans, etc) for the past two years will show until it drops off.

There are ways that you can have these inquiries possibly removed, though.

Hyundi inquiry. Quicken loans Ric Case

I bought a car from Ric Case  (thats 1 inquiry) Thought about getting re fi. checked w/ 2 companies.  Decided I was ok as I am,so you can get rid of them.  Chase cedit paid off. Only 1 CC BOA now. Don't fly so don't have SYBCB airline card. The only late pmt was Kohl's when I opened it and didn't get first statement so thats what was late. Can we remove it. I do not have a card with Brandsmart either.

dispute

Why would it matter if they where for shopping for a loan?

I was denied for an auto loan just two months ago and they sent it out to everyone. I didn;t know this" I got my credit report after to see why I was denied and there was alot of wrong stuff on there. Even people with complete different names. I got most of it off in a dispute, And am still fighting the rest.

But I feel that all the inquiries should come off, seeing I would have been approved if not for thier mistakes. Will they take them off?

Inquiries.

How do you get rid of them, so that I can increase my score.  All of the inquiries are due to the purchase of a

new car.