Question

Zerocool91

How Do I Get Out Of Debt
I am trying to get out of debt but for every step I step it seems like I am pushed 10 back. Currently I am paying off this years debt of $2,300.00 I have only paid off $200 dollars worth and I can't even afford to pay out anymore than that and I have another five thousand in collections from previous years! Im paying out all I can and I still can't dig myself out of this hole, what's more the person I am staying with thinks I am withholding money and wants to kick me out. I just started back work in November and I get paid twice a month and at the end im only left with about $50 dollars. What do I do? Do I just file a bankruptcy?

Remember that bankruptcy hurts your credit for 10 years, where unpaid debts (except student loans) will drop off your account in 7.  You may want to consult a bankruptcy attorney for a free consultation and LISTEN to the suggestions presented.  Read the articles on this site, too, to learn more about properly managing your credit.