Question

Hawkeyehappy

How do I get my x-husband's bills listed with a collection agency removed from my credit reports?
And what can I do to repair my credit due to HIS over-drafting our joint account, causing late mortgage and many other bills which are now reported on my credit report? My divorce decree states he was responsible.

If your name is on an account then you are responsible for it. Not much you can do, that is why it is extremely important to not trust anyone when it comes to your credit. If there are any of his accounts showing on your reports that your name was not on, then dispute those accounts with the credit bureaus reporting them. If a judge ruled that your husband is responsible for the accounts, then talk to your divorce laywer and see what he/she has to say about this, but as far as I know, if your name was on the accounts you are on the hook for them and any negativity that comes with them.