Question

Cduroch10

How do I get my longest standing credit card to how up on my crdit report?
I have had a credit card in good standing and open for 10+ years but it is not on my credit report. The account is still open. Basically my longest standing credit card isn't on my report and it's hurting my score. How do I get it to show up on my report and help my credit history? It's a regular Visa credit card, not a debit and it's still open and sometimes in use.

Most Helpful Response

That's odd, it's open and been used... Was that card on your reports at one time? a phone call to that creditor might be in order.

It is likely on one of your credit reports since there are three credit bureaus.  It's just not showing here (Credit Karma is NOT a credit bureau, but a teaching site) and that may be because this site does not have access to that information. If you get copies of all three credit reports as advised in virtually every credit article I have read, you will find out exactly what is showing on your reports and may be affecting your score.