Question

delapazadrien

How do I get my home to show on my Credit if I am Owner Financed??
My home is financed by the previous owner but he doesnt report it to the credit dureaus. How can I get it to show up on there??? I mean if I am paying for a house I want to get credit for it. And I need to get it re-financed within the next three years and my credit is not the best. How can I go about getting re-financed??

Most Helpful Response

Sorry, but a lot of us are in the same boat. Seller-financed loans almost never show up (and never will) because the sellers are just individuals or maybe small local real estate management companies who don't report to the credit buraus. You'll have to build your credit via other means (e.g. secured credit card, etc.) to get yourself ready for that refinance.