Question

Vicka6

How do I get my free credit report when I do not know some of the answers to the questions.
My name is Vicki Marlene Davis, but my previous married name which I had for over 20 years was Vicki Marlene Paulo. So to alleviate some confusion I am now just going by Vicki Marlene Paulo-Davis as I still have records, etc. under Paulo.

So what do I o to get my credit report?

Your credit report is not linked to your name, but to your Social Security number.  Since that number doesn't change, you shouldn't be having a problem getting your credit reports from the three credit bureaus. Go to annualcreditreport.com and request them. Should you find any wrong informatioin, file a dispute with the credit bureau reportiing it.

Hi

If you can't get through the security questions then contact the bureau by phone in which you are trying to pull your report from. Your social security number will verify your report, you may in addition have to prove to the bureau you are who you say you are since you can't answer the security questions. You may have to fax them a copy of your drivers license or something like that.