Question

skatardrummer

How do I get my FICO to relect the same credit history as my Credit report? Inaccurate delinquency
Help! I had a DTE bill that was put on my credit report as "delinquent" with a balance last year even though it was paid. They closed my account out so it took me time to get all of the evidence that it was paid. I finally got DTE to get me to the right person, and they agreed I was right, everything had been paid, never went to collection, wasn't delinquent, and never should have been on my report. I worked with Equifax/transunion and DTE and they got it off my report way more than 30 days ago. I repulled my report and verified it wasn't on there anymore. all my scores went up. I had my credit union pull my actual FICO that lenders use, and guess what? Still shows serious delinquency. HOW do I get this gone? As far as I know, I've already done all the right things. If it's not showing on my credit report, why would it be reflected in my FICO?
Other than this issue of inaccuracy, I have no history of late payments, missed payments, collections, bankruptcies, or anything negative of that sort.

by "closed my account," I mean they completely deleted it out of the system, so I couldnt look at any previous bills or payments on their website. I had to get all my copies of records together, which was difficult because my husband whom I was separated from had half of them. I had to get all his payment history.