Question

LeoFL

How do I get my Experian number score
I went to the Fed. mandated free score form Equifax. Lot of information but no credit number score?? Do they give a number like # 701 for example?

Most Helpful Response

You are entitled to one free credit report per year from each bureau, I don't think a "score" is included. To get your credit score from Experian you need to go to their site and they have different packages that you can buy, you can buy one-time deals or a monthly subscription, all of which are expensive, but worth it if you need to know where you stand. There are also some credit cards out there that will give a free score monthly, you could do some research there. If you really need to know where you stand, get your Fico scores, Experian does provide Fico.

LeoFL

When I found that there was a Fed. mandated free score from the credit reporting Co's. Like Experian, I assumed that I would get the complete knowledge they had on file. Good information was given except they will not give my FICO without a "payment". IMHO, I call that misleading.  I do sincerely thank you for your reply. I thought I was just missing where the score was located on their site. Leo

You will have to go to the Experian site and they may charge a fee for that credit score.

LeoFL

They ask for a trial of $1 credit card charge. Then $22.95 per month from Experian, If I do not cancel  within the trial period of one week . Rip-off .   I was just being curious as to what is my FICO score is for the free Govt. offer.  Leo