Question

bottlepeeler

how do I get my exhusbands credit cards off my credit score?
I have recently divorced and all cards are in his name, he has taken me off all accounts but his cards still show on my credit report. What can I do to get it off?

Most Helpful Response

It usually takes about a month to take them off your credit report. If they are still showing up on your credit report, file a dispute with the credit bureau. The credit bureau will contact the card issuer to verify your dispute. Once confirmed, they will contact you and send you a new copy of your credit report.