Question

amensister

How do I get my Equifax 742-Good-score to Excellent quickly? Transunion is 752-Excellent.
Can I get the 3rd score without a fee?

Try reading the articles provided here tolearn how to build your credit but it won't be instant.  Never is with credit.

You want your Experian score without a fee?  Sorry, but this site does not have that information annd only very few years ago, the only information here was from Transunion.  But, the purpose of Credit Karma is to teach about credit, after all.

need address

how can i write to experian, equifax or transunion to get someone else's name off my credit report