Question

needs2know22

how do I get my employer on my credit report

Employers on reports....

There is no need for them and the only time they get on your reports is if a lender uses that info to verify an account. 

If you really want to have your current employer added you can write a letter to the Credit Bureaus asking them to update the info.  I did that when I got married and updated my name, address and employer.  Name and address was updated but the employer wasn't.  So even writting them is no guarantee. 

Of all the info on your credit report, it is the least important.  You can have great credit and not have a job.  

Good credit isn't about how much money you have, its about how well you manage it.