Question

agandee

how do i get my Credit Union to report to all three credit bureaus
My Credit Union Only Reports to one credit bureau. So when the loan companies try and get a average score using all 3 reports my score isn't very good. how can I get them to report my loans through them to the other two credit bureaus?

The credit bureaus charge a fee for the reporting entity, so it is up to the credit union, bank, business----whatever---how much they want to pay and whom they want to report.  You cannot force them to report to all three.

What you CAN do is learn how to build a good credit score for yourself.  That is the purpose of Credit Karma.  There are articles and financial tools on this site that are very helpful to those who take the time to learn.