Question

lenabecky

how do i get my credit score..I already have gotten Experian and now want Equifax

Free Credit Report

The only place to get you credit report from all 3 bureaus for free is AnnualCreditReport.com 

There are so many places out there asking you to pay for your report, but it's not worth it.

Most Helpful Response

The only Credit Score that really counts is your FICO score.    That can be purched at  www.MyFico.com,   now if you are lucky you might have a Credit Card that gives you one of your FICO scores.   If it does not say FICO then think of it as a FAKE Credit Score that is a guide were your credit is going. 

Cheapest Website to get credit info.

I am working with Lexington Law firm regarding my low credit scores and my old debt. Some has been taken off automatically and 4 have been removed with the help of Lexington Law :) Thank you! I need to find out where I may purchase my credit score and reports atleast once a month or every two months? Not sure which would be better. I need to get this done today. Does anyone have any websites I could go through? I heard true credit was good but I can't understand the darn website? I need help :( Thank you!